Happy National Fried Chicken Day! Here, at MTI we are slightly obsessed with this crispy classic and love to celebrate each year with a delicious new recipe. From spicy and sweet, to bone-in and boneless, there isn’t a fried chicken recipe we don’t love. Especially when we are able to combine the food preparation power of both the AutoFry® and MultiChef™.
Our Chicken Parm Paninis are just as tasty as they sound! This handheld marvel combines crunchy chicken, creamy mozzarella cheese and zesty marinara with perfectly toasted sourdough bread to create a culinary masterpiece. This panini is sure to be a hit on any menu. But don’t just take our word for it. Check out our recipe below and try it out for yourself. You will not be disappointed!
1 Brakebush Gold’N’Spice Breaded Breast Cutlet (Frozen)
1 Slice Mozzarella Cheese
3 Tablespoons Marinara Sauce
1 Tablespoon Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Basil
1 Tablespoon Garlic Butter
2 Slices of Rosemary Sourdough Bread (Plain Sourdough works too!)
- Place frozen Brakebush Gold’N’Spice Breaded Breast Cutlet into the food cute of the AutoFry
- Input a cook time of 5 minutes and press start
- While the chicken cutlet cooks, spread the garlic butter on one side of each slice of the rosemary sourdough bread
- Lay the buttered sides down onto your cutting board
- Spread half of your marinara sauce onto the remaining, empty sides of the bread slices
- When finished cooking, the AutoFry will dispense the fully cooked chicken cutlet
- Place your fully cooked chicken cutlet on top of the marinara sauce on one slice of bread
- Layer a slice of mozzarella over the chicken cutlet
- Place your fresh basil on top of the marinara sauce on your remaining slice of sourdough
- Cover basil with your second slice of mozzarella cheese
- Now that both slices are fully loaded, use the pizza peel to insert them into the MultiChef XLT or MultiChef XS, placing them directly onto the Speed Grill Plate. Make sure to have the garlic butter sides down!
- Close the door and select the preprogrammed panini setting
- When the timer sounds, remove your product with the pizza peel
- Assemble your panini, add a side of fries and you are ready to serve
Well, there you have it folks, a scrumptious panini that packs a flavorful punch and is prepared in minutes! Talk about a time saver.
Want to learn more about ventless equipment and all the tasty menu items you can serve up? Click below for more!