We have been busy in our MTI test kitchen, coming up with delicious menu items and we have one we just can’t wait to share with all of you. This tasty option is the perfect combination of comfort and creativity! We took our favorite pizza, BBQ Chicken, and combined it with one of our favorite appetizers, Loaded Tater Tots. The result was a flavor-packed plate of food that will tickle the taste buds and leave your customers wanting more!
Ladies and gentlemen, we are proud to bring to you, our recipe for Loaded BBQ Chicken Tots for our MultiChef high-speed ovens. Check it out below, and give it a try. You and your patrons will not be disappointed!
10-14 oz. of Frozen Tater Tots
1 ½ - 2 Cups of Diced White Meat Chicken (Prepared in the MultiChef. You can also use precooked diced chicken from Brakebush)
1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/3 Cup of BBQ Sauce (Your preferred brand)
2 Tablespoons Diced Green Onion
1/3 Cup of Sliced Black Olives
- Place your frozen tater tots onto your solid teflon pan.
- Using the pizza peel, insert the pan into the MultiChef.
- Choose your Tater Tot selection in the Appetizers category. The parameters are listed below.
Cook Time: 3 Mins 30 Seconds
High Temperature Impinged Air: 70%
Bottom Heating IR Element: 50%
- Once you have made your selection, the cooking process will start, and the timer will begin to count down.
- When the timer sounds, remove the finished tots.
- Top tots with shredded cheddar cheese, roasted chicken, black olives, and green onion.
- Place the loaded tater tots back into the MultiChef and select the 30 Second Manual Cook This uses 50% Microwave and 50% Impinged Air.
- When the timer sounds, remove the finished product once again using the pizza peel.
- Place your loaded tots onto your plate of choice and drizzle with BBQ sauce.
Well, there you have it folks! This mouthwatering recipe is a great addition to any menu. Serve it up as a premium side or appetizer. And don’t forget to check back in for more great recipes!