You know, sometimes a little change can be a really big deal. All of us here at Motion Technology, Inc take great pride in our products, and making sure that our clients get the absolute best we have to offer. From every part and accessory, to technical support and customer service, there isn’t an area where we don’t aim for perfection. So, we like to take a step back and think, How can we improve our products? Are there any changes we can make?
One of the most recent changes was to one of our newest members of our line of ventless kitchen equipment, the MultiChef XL. While our high-speed oven creates delicious, Instagram-worthy menu items like Brie & Fig Flatbreads and Pesto Chicken Paninis, we felt the equipment itself needed a bit of an upgrade. So, we decided to ditch the teal and replaced it with a new black overlay! Now, the MultiChef XL looks just as sleek as the food coming out of it.
We can barely contain our excitement for the NEW look of the MultiChef XL, so we are celebrating with an equally as NEW recipe! Our Sweet Thai Chili Salmon with Roasted Asparagus is just the dish to match the same level of chic as that black overlay. Check out the recipe below, and we promise you won’t be disappointed.
- Salmon (4 oz)
- Butternut Squash (1” Cubes)
- Sweet Thai Chili Sauce (3-4 Tbsp)
- Olive Oil (1 1/2 Tbsp)
- Salt (2 Tsp)
- Pepper (2 Tsp)
- Coat salmon with half a tablespoon of olive oil, one teaspoon of salt and one teaspoon of pepper.
- Place salmon skin side down on the griddle pan.
- Using your pizza peel insert the salmon into the oven.
- Select the pre-programmed recipe for Fresh Raw Salmon.
- At the 1 minute and 50 second mark the timer will signal the end of your cook time.
- Remove salmon from oven by using the pizza peel.
- Generously brush your Sweet Thai Chili Sauce over your salmon.
- Allow the salmon to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Coat your asparagus in your remaining olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place asparagus onto the griddle pan
- Select the pre-programmed Roasted Asparagus Recipe.
- At the 1 minute mark the timer will signal the end of your cook time.
- Remove asparagus from oven by using the pizza peel.
- Plate your asparagus with your salmon and you are ready to serve.
This meal has a cook time of only 2 Minutes and 50 Seconds, giving a whole new meaning to fast food!
Now, what are you waiting for? With a new look, and delicious recipes this is the oven every food service program needs! Click here to learn more!