Whether you enjoy a sweet and bubbly Moscato, or an earthy, Cabernet Sauvignon, chances are you would enjoy both exceptionally more if they were paired with delicious food. Specifically, delicious flatbreads! At Motion Technology, Inc we love creating menu items for all kinds of industries. Wineries have become the most recent to garner our attention.
We know that a lot of businesses, including wineries and breweries avoid adding a food menu to their business because of the high costs of hood or vent installations. With our ventless kitchen equipment owners and operators can avoid those expenses and produce tasty items with just the press of a couple buttons. Not to mention, all of our equipment, including our high-speed oven, the MultiChef XL™ are so easy to use, any employee can operate them. This allows businesses to run on a limited staff and focus funds elsewhere.
When planning a trip to the winery, most people aren’t necessarily thinking about the food that is being served. But what if they were? What if your winery wasn’t just a destination for those looking to quench their thirst? What if it was also a place people sought out for their food options? Don’t get us wrong, we like a good charcuterie board as much as the next person, but sometimes you just need more! So, we got to work in our test kitchen and came up with a number of great recipes geared towards winery foodservice. After coming up with a fully delicious menu, we decided to share our favorite recipe with you today!
Check out the recipe below and get a look at the scrumptiousness your winery could be dishing out!
Strawberry & Ricotta Flatbread
- 1 Ten Inch Premade Flatbread or Naan Bread
- 1 ½ Cup Sliced Strawberries
- 1 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 2-3 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1-2 Tablespoons Fresh Basil (Chiffonade)
- Spread your ricotta cheese onto your bare flatbread so it just about reaches the edges.
- Layer your sliced strawberries on top of the ricotta cheese
- Using the pizza peel, insert your flatbread into the MultiChef XL, and onto the pizza stone.
- Close oven and select the pre-programmed flatbread recipe.
- The flatbread will cook for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- When the timer sounds, use the pizza peel to remove the flatbread from the MultiChef XL.
- Before serving, drizzle the flatbread with balsamic vinegar and sprinkle the fresh basil over the top.
- Slice it up and serve as an entrée or shareable appetizer!
If you like what you have seen so far? Click the link below and find out more about how you can add a foodservice program to your winery without breaking the bank.