Happy FRYday! We couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate the end of the week than with a delicious recipe from the AutoFry. We have been busy in our test kitchen, coming up with a bunch of tasty recipes and we can’t wait to share this one with all of you!
We decided to have a little fun and combine two of our favorite foods, fried chicken, and tacos. These fresh and crispy handheld beauties are a great addition to any menu. Serve them up as an appetizer or plate them with tortilla chips for a full meal.
Fried Chicken Tacos
Servings: 3 Tacos
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 4 Minutes
- 3 Brakebush Frozen Precooked Home-Style Breaded Chicken Tenderloin Strips
- 3 Flour 8-inch Tortillas
- 3/4 Cup Shredded Lettuce
- 3 Tablespoons Cup Ranch Dressing
- 6 Tablespoons Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Place your frozen chicken strips into the entry chute of the AutoFry.
- Set the timer for four minutes.
- Close the entry chute, dropping the product into the internal fry basket and press start.
- When finished cooking the timer will sound and the basket will lift and drain the excess oil before dropping the product out of the exit chute.
- After the finished product has dropped, place one chicken strip in each tortilla.
- Sprinkle each chicken strip with 2 tablespoons of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Top the cheese with ¼ cup shredded lettuce..
- Drizzle with ranch dressing and you are ready to plate.
So simple, yet so good! You can even switch up your ingredients. Try swapping your ranch dressing for sweet chili sauce. Make sure to check back in for more yummy inspiration from Motion Technology, Inc. for your business.